- Why Gerard was spared
- The 3 epiphanies
- What the "Seasons of Life" are
- How can people find their purpose
- Why Purpose is a friend of Hope
- What empathy is
- Is empathy related to compassion
In this episode, Rochel Marie Lawson chats with Elizabeth Thorn about Refreshing Reality, what that means and why it's so important for us to do this.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The definition of Refreshing Reality
- How wellness, wisdom, and wealth plays an important part in Refreshing Reality
- Why traveling to a new or exotic destination can assist with Refreshing Reality
- How wellness connects to wealth and why we need to pay attention to this
- How using affirmations can assist in keeping us in a "current" state of reality
- Why mindfulness is a key to being able to Refresh Reality
- Why Refreshing Reality is a key to being successful in business and life.
Stop Overworking and Start Overflowing with Human Design
So many of us are focused on doing more to the point that we overwork, which leads to unnecessary stress in our lives.
This leads to an overwork syndrome, but this does not have to be a reality.
When you learn about Human Design and how it can help you stop overworking and start overflowing, your life changes for the better.
Join Rochel Marie Lawson, and she chats with Kristi H. Sullivan about Human design and how we can use it to enhance all aspects of our life.
Here's what to expect in this episode
- What is Human Design
- Where did Human Design originate
- What are the categories within Human Design
- Is Human Design related to the Chakra system
- How can we use Human Design to assist us in our life
- Why it's vital for us to stop overworking
- How can we regain more control of our lives
- Why it's essential for us to start overflowing
Making Confident Career Choices
We’re living in a day and age where people are starting to think about the choices careers they’ve made.
Since the onset of the pandemic, we’ve seen many people leave the workforce to pursue their passions for what they want to do in life.
When choosing a career, most people have taken jobs that may not have been their passion but would lead them to be self-sustaining and provide them a decent income.
But how does a person decide what is the right career choice for them?
In this podcast interview, Rochel Marie Lawson chats with Lindsay Gordon who shares how people can make the right career choices that resonate with what they want to do in the world.
Here’s what to expect in this episode
- Why is it so difficult for people to do what they want to do
- How to make career decisions that will make you happy
- How to get deeply sexy results with your career choice
- The biggest mistakes people make in their job searches
- The easiest way to discover your unique value
- Why quitting your job may not be the right choice
- The best way to make sure you choose the right job
In part 2 of the conversation continues with Helen Woo she shares how she saved her life by using the Self Aid process that she discovered. She gets very candid about the abuse in her life as well as how she kicked the baggage to the curb to step in being the best that she can be.
The show's talking points:
- Change the world inside not the world outside
- Deal with Issues
- Turn struggles to success
- Dealing with mental, physical, and substance abuse
- Acknowledge that I’m not perfect leaves room for improvement
- Esteem for self and others
- Bring Love and Laughter everywhere
- Free yourself of all negative emotions
- Have a Good Attitude
- Integrity is beautiful
- Find your purpose
- Giving Thanks for Everything you have